Research and Development
We firmly believe that the primary objective of engineering education is to foster the generation of new knowledge and innovative thoughts and ideas. Our institution has a well-defined research policy in place. This policy is developed by the Research Committee, guided by the Research Committee Members, and approved by the Governing Body. The Dean's R&D consistently updates the research facilities of the Institute.
Code of Ethics for Research
The researcher in the institute must abide by the principles of research ethics.
Follow the famous Idioms “Honesty is the Best Policy.”
- Research should originate from original ideas and adhere to established research methodologies
- The researcher must keep documents as testimonials for activities like data collection, correspondences
- Must be open to criticism or comments for own research
- Do not use unpublished data, methods, or results without permission
- Acknowledge all contributions made by others to the research
- Avoid plagiarism in any form
Follow the non-disclosure policy wherever needed such as confidential communications, trade,or military records.
- Good manners and respect in the research group will be highly solicited
- Research should be socially and public benefit-oriented
- Do not carry out any unwanted experiments on the animals
Following should be defined as Misconduct:
- Publishing or submitting the same paper in two different journals without telling the editors
- Avoid the use of unnecessary material/techniques to improve the impact of the research work
- Using any offensive and personal comments for any author in your manuscript
- Spoiling/copying others' work in the laboratory
- Stealing supplies, books, or data from laboratory/library/office