- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, computer science and management in practice.
- An ability to identify, critically analyze, formulate and develop computer applications.
- An ability to select modern computing tools and techniques and use them with dexterity.
- An ability to design a computing system to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as safety, security and applicability
- An ability to devise and conduct experiments, interpret data and provide well informed conclusions.
An ability to understand the impact of system solutions in a contemporary, global, economical, environmental, and societal context for sustainable development
- An ability to function professionally with ethical responsibility as an individual as well as in multidisciplinary teams with positive attitude
- An ability to communicate effectively
- An ability to appreciate the importance of goal setting and to recognize the need for life-long learning