- An ability to identify, formulate, study literature, and analyze broadly-defined managerial practices in reaching substantiated conclusions using analytical tools appropriate to management studies.
- Identify the key issues facing a business or business subdivision.
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative methods to investigate and solve critical business problems.
- Integrate tools and concepts from multiple functional areas (i.e. finance, marketing, operations, etc.) to solve business problems
- Evaluate and integrate ethical considerations when making business decisions.
Incorporate diversity and multicultural perspectives when making business decisions