Academic & Administrative Audit committee(AAC)
Role : The AAC is responsible to:
- Ensure periodical inspection of academic activities like timely completion of syllabus, regular evaluation of mid papers.
- Ensure that academic records like attendance registers are fully updated at the end of the semester.
- Counter check of internal marks in the attendance registers with the internal marks ensured with student’s signature.
- Ensure timely and uniform coverage of the syllabus.
- Plan and monitor remedial classes and revision classes.
- Monitor the progress of student counseling.
- Annual stock checking of lab equipment in every department.
- Annual stock checking of departmental and central library.
Frequency of meetings:Once in a Year (A month after close of admissions
||Status of the Person
Academic & Administrattive Audit Committee (AAC)
|1||Dr. B Arundhati||Principal||Chair Person|
|2||Dr.A.Naga Jyothi||Dean Academics||Member|
|3||Mr.R. Sundara Ramam||Dean Administration||Member|
|4||Dr.B.Prasada Rao||IQAC Coordinator Inst. Level||Member|
|5||Dr.V.S.V.Satyanarayana||IQAC Coordinator Inst. Level||Member|
|6||Dr. Ch. Hari Govinda Rao||Dean IQAC||Member Secretary|